Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Elder brother Graduated in May 28th 2009

This weekend is a very interesting one for all of my family members since My elder brother graduated last Thursday and one of my younger brother came home after nearly a month by finishing his first exam at faculty of medicine University of Peradeniya...
My brothers convocation held in BMICH in colombo and parents were there to see their son's victory. This was my moms whole life since we were in our childhood. I always remember she was pointing to University of Ruhuna which is by the road of my fathers place and advising us to study hard...Yeah, she used to do that since I was in Grade 1...
I'm thanking all of them who helped him to become a graduate..and wishing him all the success for his future endovours !!!! I think he's going to get another degree in couple of months and will be posting again on that !!!

No comments :